Email stars: 12 Days of Hanutech, Day 6

To celebrate the holiday season, I'll be posting out 12 Days of easy classroom tech ideas you can use right away! 

Day 6: Email stars
Sometimes when I get an important email message, I click the little star next to it (or at the top). This labels the message as "Starred," which can be easily retrieved later. 

In fact, in my Gmail settings, I have my Inbox set to show "Starred first, then everything else." This keeps the any starred emails at the top of the screen, no matter how many new emails appear.



Then, when I no longer need the message, I un-star it and archive it, and it pops off the stack.  Groovy!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Google Drawings! 12 Days of Techmas, Day 10

17 Classroom Tricks for your Whiteboard, Projector, and Doc Camera

Take Your Google Docs With You Before You Graduate