Adding your picture to your Gmail account
It's simple enough to do, once you know where to look!
- Open your email account, click the gear icon and choose "Settings."
- Within the "General" tab, scroll down to the "My picture" option and click "Select a picture."
- Upload a photo, and resize it so that your face fills the box. Hit "Apply" when done.
Pro tip: cute photos of your pets may be great for Facebook profile pics, but for a professional email photo, you should include a nice photo of your face, so people can recognize you instantly.
- When you return to the settings page, click the option to make your picture "Visible to everyone."
- Finally, scroll to the very bottom and click "Save Changes." You're done, and your emails now look fabulous!